Check out the Ru-Ridge Corn Maze, 4-8 p.m. Thursdays, 4-10 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays through Oct. 29, County Road 1, Wrenshall. Features kids’ straw bale maze, largest corn maze in area, petting zoo, pumpkin patch, corn toss and corn pile. Fridays are bring your own flashlight night. Tickets: $6, free for ages 5 and younger; ticket sales end one hour before closing. Go to facebook.com/ruridgefarms
Second annual A Breath of Hope Lung Run/Walk Duluth, 8 a.m. Saturday, Brighton Beach. Go to abreathofhope.org or call (952) 807-6511.
Attend the The Encounter’s Skate and Cake fundraiser, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Encounter Youth Center, 201 E. First St. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children and free for ages two and younger. Go to headofthelakesyfc.com.
Super Bowl Championship Ring Tour, Monday through Sept. 30, DECC. Hours: Noon to 5 p.m. Monday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday. Call (218) 722-5573 or go to mnsuperbowl.com/events
Sign up for Paella & Tapas with Scott Graden, 6 p.m. Thursday, The Blue Heron Trading Co., 394 S. Lake Ave. Learn to make paella with chicken, chorizo, shrimp and mussels followed by these tapas: tomato supremes with watermelon and flowers, octopus terrine, green olives with anchovies and piquillo peppers, Spanish panzanella and sopapillas with butter and honey. Cost: $40. Call (218) 722-8799 for required reservations.
Attend McDougalls’ Dream, 1-8 p.m. Saturday, Richard I. Bong Veteran Historical Center, 305 Harbor View Parkway, Superior. Daytime talks on maritime topics, dinner, keynote speaker and silent auction supporting the preservation of the SS Meteor. Call (715) 394-5712 for details.
Don’t miss the Zenith City Cabaret & Zeitgeist, 8 p.m. Tuesday, Zeitgeist Atrium, 222 E. Superior St. Free.
Vendor 411 Workshop, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday, Vintage White Church Building, 4801 E. Cooke St. Call Laura at (218) 626-5842 or go to peggycarlson.me/vendor-411
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Visit glensheen.wp.d.umn.edu or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans’ Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily to Labor Day. Visit duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays; noon to 8 p.m. Thursdays; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fridays; and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.
• Lake Superior & Mississippi Historic River Train, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 22, 7100 Grand Ave. Call (218) 624-7549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.