The Duluth News Tribune’s Duluze Weight Loss Challenge is nearing the end of a 13-week push to help Northlanders start 2019 on a healthy note.
After an initial weigh-in at Clyde Iron Works, more than 500 competitors began logging their progress each week, competing to be one of the teams to lose the highest percentage of body weight in their category.
The final weigh-out event runs from 4-7pm Thursday, April 18 at the Depot. Winning teams will be announced immediately after the weigh-out period.
• Top Male team of 4 – $1,200
• Top Female team of 4 – $1,200
• Top Co-ed team of 4 – $1,200
• Top Male team of 2 – $600
• Top Female team of 2 – $600
• Top Co-ed team of 2- $600
Stay up to date on the Duluze Challenge via Facebook.