Check out the Lake Superior 20/20 Studio Art Tour, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today, Saturday and Sunday. The tour will be well-marked along Highway 61 near Two Harbors and on the scenic side roads where the studios are located in the woods. Look for the bright neon green signs and balloons. Go to lakesuperior2020.com for more details.
Go to the Lester River Rendezvous, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Lester River Park. Free Rendezvous train shuttle running continuously from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. between 26th Avenue East behind the Holiday gas station and 61st Ave East with a stop at 46th Avenue East across from the Duluth Clinic Lakeside.
Don’t miss Oktoberfest, noon to close Saturday, Endion Station, 200 Lake Place Drive. Features games, music and food. Go to endionstation.com.
Hurry to the Night at the Museum at Glensheen, 6-9 p.m. Wednesday, 3300 London Road. Tour Glensheen for free at your own pace. Food trucks and cash bar on hand. First come, first serve. Go to glensheen.org.
Have dinner at the St. Alban’s Chili Supper, 4:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, 1510 New York Ave., Superior. Tickets: $8 for adults, $4 for ages 6-12 and free for younger children.
Sign up for Farmer’s Market Bounty: Root to Leaf with Sam Connolly and Jamie Zak, 6 p.m. Thursday, The Blue Heron Trading Co., 394 S. Lake Ave. Possible recipes include blueberry and beet greens spritzer, carrot top pistachio pesto, herbed polenta with fennel, and wild rice, ricotta and lemon pancakes. Cost: $30. Call (218) 722-8799 for required pre-registration.
Get your tickets for the North Country Ride Fall Festival, 5:30 p.m. Oct. 6, Black Woods, 195 Highway 2, Proctor. Tickets: $40. Call (218) 879-7608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Visit glensheen.wp.d.umn.edu or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans’ Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily to Labor Day. Visit duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays; noon to 8 p.m. Thursdays; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fridays; and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.
• Lake Superior & Mississippi Historic River Train, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 22, 7100 Grand Ave. Call (218) 624-7549 or email email@example.com.