Today is National Do a Grouch a Favor Day. The world would be a better place if there were fewer grouches. So, in honor of this totally legitimate holiday, Duluth.com is offering you ideas to celebrate and reduce the number of grouches in our community.
- Tie the grouch’s shoes for them.
- Make and serve a grouch a cup of hot chocolate.
- Give a grouch a $5 bill. Some people say you can’t buy happiness. I tend to disagree.
- Order a grouch pizza for dinner. Domino’s in Woodland is offering $9.99 Large 5 Topping for carryout! Order here or use coupon code Duluth1.
- Clean the grouch’s office and/or house.
- Perform an interpretive dance for a grouch.
- Start a grouch’s car to warm before the end of the day.
- Bake cookies for a grouch. Or swing by Third Street Bakery and purchase cookies for said grouch.
- Help a grouch with a tough work project.
- Play the grouch’s favorite song.
- Buy a grouch a candy bar. There’s a vending machine somewhere close…
- Alphabetize a grouch’s movie collection or bookshelf. Although this may create more grouchiness in some. You best ask permission.
- Wash a grouch’s dishes. Be sure to dry and put away for additional un-grouchiness.
- Take a grouch down to the Lakewalk. It is gorgeous outside.
- Give a grouch a high five.
Keep Duluth a happy Duluth. Do a favor for a grouch near you.